4.12.2007

Today is a good day

I slept a full 8 hours last night. In a row. Score! When I woke up this morning I couldn’t figure out why neither of the kids weren't awake yet calling to me. I felt so refreshed I thought for sure I had somehow overslept. Only the kids weren’t awake yet. Rock star! I went to the bathroom by myself. I got toilet paper off the roll for myself. And then I got dressed without having to show anyone what color my underwear is today. Then, like my day wasn’t going well enough already, my husband called an hour later. Their training is sort of over. Sort of meaning they got their phones back but they don’t come home for another two days. Which isn’t perfect but still way more awesome than yesterday. I was so busy smiling into the phone I couldn’t think of much to say. I'm still wearing the big old donkey smile right now. So I’m smiling and well rested and only I know what color my panties are. Today is a good day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...