1.08.2013

Project 365 - Days 1 through 5

As if I didn't have enough things to waste time with, I decided to attempt a Project 365 taking a photo a day.  Granted, I'm not insane enough to think I'm going to successfully post one every day, but I am insane enough to think I'm capable of capturing one per day.  All hail the glorious iPhone and its ability to capture the minutiae of life.  It'll be interesting to see how long it takes before I can capture a part of my day that doesn't include my children.  Seriously.  Girlfriend needs to get a life of her own.

Day 1:  Snow fort in Granny and Grandpa's backyard during our travels.  Yeah, for endless snow and parents willing to shovel it into a pile for you.

Day 2: Visiting Grandpa's used furniture store and hanging with his BFF, Patches.  She insisted Patchy needed to be in the photo and was delighted when he sat right down next to her.  And, yes, that kid is wearing a penguin hat.  She also thinks she needs that chair in her bedroom.

Day 3:  More travels.  On the mall in D.C. with the Capital in the background after wandering through a couple Smithsonian museums pretending to learn something.  My husband has successfully trained my children that the only way to be photographed with a landmark is to pretend to hold it up.  They do it immediately no suggestion or request required.
:

Day 4:  Shoveling their faces with Oreo cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory after a hard day wandering through more museums. 


 Day 5:  Flight home from D.C.   Fairy book and toy plane. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...