4.25.2007

The best game ever invented

This started out as my husband's favorite one line response to dumb questions. In my hands, it's become a fun parlor game ideally suited for a spouse prone to losing things. Ask me anything. Go ahead. Where are my car keys? Good one. I’ll play your game, where are your car keys? No, seriously, I think I left them on the counter. Have you seen them? I’ll play your game, have I seen them? Ha, ha. Very funny. They were right here. Did Georgia pick them up? I’ll play your game, did Georgia pick them up? Stop saying that. I’m late. Do you know where my keys are or not? I’ll play your game, do I know where your keys are or not? A word of caution though. This game is really only fun for the person playing. Kind of like hunting. Only less bloody. And funnier.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...