6.11.2007

I'm not passive or aggressive but I enjoy people that are

My new favorite random website is Passive-Aggressive Notes. This note is my favorite. I want to work in that office. Specifically, I want to sit next to the person that taped the milk carton to the door because if that doesn’t say fun to hang around I don’t know what does. Three days after I found the Passive-Aggressive site, I moved to a new floor at work. The move was part of the new assignment I recently got. My first day on the new floor I go to throw my TV dinner in the freezer and there's my very own passive-aggresive note about ice tray ettiquette:

I love that it's literally inside the freezer. Next time I throw a baby shower, I swear I'm taping the flyers up inside the freezer just to join in the fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...