6.15.2007

My DVR is wise

Apparently my DVR did not think I should be watching Pirate Master either. Either that or I'm too stupid to program my DVR. But it's all good. Instead of second rate reality television, my DVR had the wisdom to catch the season premiere of Rescue Me, an episode of The Office I hadn't seen before and another new episode of The Starter Wife. I'm thinking early bedtime for frick and frack. I'm thinking wine cooler. I'm thinking lock the world's most annoying dog in the garage and turn up the volume. Score me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, to have a DVR! I am muy jealous. Sounds like you got your night all planned out. Did I mention I am jealous?

Christy said...

Sounds like a had a great evening yesterday...a lot like what I have planned for tonight for myself :)

a happier girl said...

Oh. My. Word. That DVR is worth every nickel. I don't watch commercials anymore and I don't have to remember when anything's on. And I'm very good at forgetting. Seriously. Love. It.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...