11.22.2008

Holy cow that margarita was big!

Holy cow did I drink a big margarita over dinner! The waitress was all, What can I get you to drink? And I was all, Margarita. And my husband was all, Make it a large. And I was all, Okay. And then they brought me a giant vat of it and then I drank it. Because we're in the middle of a recession and we shouldn't be wasting things. Right? Not even a $6 wading pool sized margarita. Boo-yah!

The entire car ride home I was laughing at everything. No really. Then my husband claimed he was hot so I rolled down my window for him to let the 53 degree weather in. My husband being the sort of guy that never blinks in the face of acts of aggression he went ahead and rolled his window down and turned the air conditioning on. Dude even aimed all the vents at me. Holy cow I love him.

My children finally started screaming for heat so we rolled the windows up. Maybe they wouldn't have to scream for heat if their mother wasn't so lazy and had made bothered to make them wear weather appropriate clothes. Our two year was wearing shorts and his sister was in flip flops and capris. But don't worry. We did have the sense to tell them to wear jackets so maybe that negates the lower half of their bodies. Behold the greatness that is our parenting. And that was before the giant margarita! Go, us! Holy cow was that thing big! Did I mention that? Because it was! I think maybe I'm going to go lay down and laugh at my own jokes some more. I bet my husband's in there waiting for me right now! He probably wants to cuddle too! Holy cow this night is all kinds of awesome! Yeah, margaritas!

4 comments:

Veronica said...

I think that was the only responsible option that you had. ;)
I love big margarita dinners!

no way said...

That sounds like a fun night! Cheers to margaritas!

Anonymous said...

Oh darlin. Vodka does that to me. ;-)

moardy said...

That is awesome! I love the part about the air-conditioning - priceless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...