1. I was actually kind of surprised by the whole Jon & Kate Plus 8 photos with another woman/potential divorce crap. Although I'd given up watching the show several months ago after deciding all the freebie talk was too much for me, my jaw still sort of fell open when I saw the photos of Jon and some chick. Then, the People magazine cover story about Kate amazed me too. But it wasn't until I watched the interview with Uncle Kevin and Aunt Jodi that I decided it was all true. You know, sweet and kind Aunt Jodi that went to Oprah with them and lived around the corner and watched all the little kids on Friday mornings just to give Kate a break. She also once gave the little kids gum which Kate and Jon seemed to consider the stupidest decision ever made except I'm pretty sure I'd have let them have the gum too so whatever. I'm also the sort of person that would never take 8 kids to the Crayola factory and not let them use the markers so what do I know. Anyway, I totally believe Aunt Jodi. I do. And then it all made me sad. They just renewed their wedding vows! What the hell.
2. I googled "Jon & Kate Plus 8 dad girlfriend photos."
3. I don't plan to watch I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here but I cannot tell a lie. I may have to tune in occasionally if Spencer has to lay in a box of rats or something.
4. I just do not enjoy Adam Lambert as much as other people appear to. I'm not saying he's not talented. I'm just saying I'm not into him. Maybe it's the eye liner. Maybe it's that he comes across more Broadway than rock star. But I like Danny better.
5. I was sort of bummed Coach didn't win immunity on Survivor. I find him just as annoying and self absorbed as the next person but he's also oddly fascinating in that he doesn't seem to register how other people see him. And, come on, how funny would it have been to force the other people to live with him longer?
6. I've been watching Daisy of Love. I know. Enough said.