11.01.2009

Be afraid. Be very, very afraid.

I'm posting this from my Blackberry. It only took me a year to figure out how to do this but I'm not going to let that stop me from feeling modern and trendy. I'd say I'm up with the times except yesterday I had to ask my husband to explain what Bluetooth is. But so be it.

The ability to blog while sitting on a cold hard bench next to the playground while my kids play couldn't have come along at a better time either. For reasons that continue to elude me, I signed up for NaBloPoMo again this year. One second you're a total slackjob blogger failing to post for two months straight and then suddenly you decide to go all prolific for one month. It's one of the great mysteries of the universe. That and what the hell happened to Mickey Rourke's face.

Anyway, have blackberry will blog. My ability to fritter my life away just got exponentially easier. Holla.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...