11.04.2009

Things My Children Have Actually Said to Me Part 2

"Look, Momma, I'm a princess." Said by my son. Clearly. He was wearing his sister's dress up heels at the time. He also once told me, "I'm sparkly" while showing off the sparkly lip gloss his sister put on him.

"Who was my Momma when I was a little bitty baby?" Said by my daughter after discussing their grandmother taking care of me when I was a little bitty baby.

Said by my daughter while stroking my arm, "You and I have the same kind of skin. Except mine is smooth and soft and yours is kind of bumpy."

"When I get a computer someday, my password is going to be 'princess'" Said by my daughter while trying to convince me to tell her my password.

Other installments:
Things My Children Have Actually Said to Me Part 1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...