11.06.2009

Inability to make dramatic life decisions = High need for margaritas and cuddling. Leftover Halloween candy is a plus but not required.

I explained to my husband on the way into the restaurant that I had just entered the one week a month I'm not allowed to make dramatic life decisions. In turn, he explained to the waiter that I needed the Grande margarita instead of the small margarita. A vat of margarita was promptly placed in front of me and I immediately became convinced that I can and should make dramatic life decisions. But then we came home and I crawled under my 400 thread count sheets and suddenly who the hell needs to make dramatic life decisions anyway. Holy cow, grande margaritas are great! Mandatory cuddling for everyone tonight!

1 comment:

carosgram said...

The miracle of alcohol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...